Q Acoustics Q-AV 5.1 - HELP

chrisku

Jan 5, 2008
Visit site
Im thinking about purchasing the Q Accoustics Q-AV 5.1. Currently my Panasonic plasma has its own pedestal stand. I was wondering if anyone can tell me whether I need to buy a new pedestal stand to attach the sound bar to the tv ? if so does anyone know which pedestal stand I need to buy and where I can purchase it from?

Look forward to hearing from you

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
The folks at Armour Group - Q Acoustics distributor- are helpful sorts. Why not drop them a line here and i'm sure they'll have answers to all your questions: I know they've tried the product with a huge range of TVs.

chrisku

Jan 5, 2008
Visit site
Hi Claire

Thanks for the advice - email now sent to Armour Group.

I was wondering if you can tell me how the Q Accoustics QAC 5.1 compare to say the new kef 2005.3's ?

Which would you recomend purchasing ?

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Well we rated the Q AV the best in its price point in our last issue, so we know it's a highly capable system!

We haven't yet reviewed the Mk3 KEF KHT2005 package yet, i'm afraid - when we did that test, it hadn't even been announced and the Mk2s were still on sale (which came in with a very respectable four stars considering their vintage).

We will be reviewing the KEFs ASAP, and you'll be able to read the review here online.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
The dedicated desk stand for the Q-AV LCR 'bar' is able to hold both the TV and the speakers, but it costs about £280. You can see the instructions showing how it works here.

TRENDING THREADS