q acoustics 2010i V 2020i ..which one ?

brucefan64

May 5, 2012
Visit site
Need some advice as to what speakers to go for as am downsizing from floorsanders to bookshelf speakers.I know the 2010's are part of the company's surrond sound package but am also tempted by the rave reviews of the 2020i as size wil be an issue in my new house.My main interest is hifi but do like my surround sound with a home cinema amp from Yamaha in my rack as well. Is there much of a difference between the two, size wise and also soundwise ?

davedotco

Apr 24, 2013
Visit site
brucefan64 said:
Need some advice as to what speakers to go for as am downsizing from floorsanders to bookshelf speakers.I know the 2010's are part of the company's surrond sound package but am also tempted by the rave reviews of the 2020i as size wil be an issue in my new house.My main interest is hifi but do like my surround sound with a home cinema amp from Yamaha in my rack as well. Is there much of a difference between the two, size wise and also soundwise ?

For music the 2020i is the better speaker provided you can mount it correctly and give it a little bit of space to breath. If the positioning is less than ideal, wall or shelf mounting maybe then perhaps the 2010i will suffice.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts