Q ACOUSTICS 1010 5.1 vs Tannoy Mercury Fusion Custom AV Speaker

shnicks

Sep 10, 2008
Visit site
Hi there wanting to power my av receiver (harman kardon avr 147) with either of these speakers i found the Q Acoustics on superfi for £299 (not the 1010i) and the Tannoys for (£399) and i was hoping someone out there has tested either of these sets and can help me in making up my mind.

I have put out a number of posts with no replies so i guess it wasnt challenging enough so i hope someone out there will help me this time and i can get my system sorted. I would like to use the system to listen to music if that would help in coming to a conclusion, it would be most appreciated

A

Anonymous

isnt the tannoy package alot more then £399?

I would recommend the tannoy, I have the Q acoustics 1010, 1050 and the 1000s sub (used in two stereo setups) the 1010 are excellent and I would not hesitate to buy another pair but the original q acoustic 1000s sub which comes with the package is really really poor. It has made me want to upgrade the sub. but in all honesty its alot of speaker for the money.

shnicks

Sep 10, 2008
Visit site
I dont know if i can buy the 1010's and the centre and buy a seperate sub altogether or i might have to go for the tannoys. My budget is really tight.

A

Anonymous

you can buy 2 pairs of 1010i and a 1000ci for £240 delivered from digital connexions and a bk minotaur sub for £160 delivered and I think that would be a nice setup for £400 and if you manage to find the center cheaper from say ebay but the money left over and maybe get the bigger bk gemini sub.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts