PS3 Bluray / HDMI Cable - Newbie seeking advise!

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi All, My new KURO arrived Today as well as a PS3 so I can play blu-ray (Im itching to get playing when I get home!) I bought a second hand PS3 as it cam with loads of blu rays. PS3 also arrived Today and has a weird cable with it called 'JOYTECH FUSION' Will I get good quality blu ray using this to connect my KURO and PS3 I thought an HDMI cable would have HDMI at both ends (but am a newbie so excuse me if Im being dim!) If I need to Ill go to currys or somewhere tonight and get a cable but what should I get ? How much should I be spending etc ? Your help appreciated! JAMIE

A

Anonymous

I bet you are well excited. I was really impressed with the PS3 after my kids convinced me to buy one. I use it alot more than I thought I would. A far as hdmi cables are concerned, I had read alot before buying mine. It seems as though paying alot for them is not warranted. I got mine on ebay and didn't pay a huge amount.

Have a look on ebay, you will get a bargain there.

Regards.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
QED HDMI-Performance (or HDMI-P) is an evergreen buy with a £50 list price but that you can sometimes pick up for less.

Or if you've a Richer Sounds near you, pop in and pick up a Cambridge Audio HDMI - excellent budget cable at £30 for a 2m lead.

A

Anonymous

Great - Thanks Clare....Ill go for the good one I think!
Thanks again - Roll on 5.30pm!

TRENDING THREADS