PS3 and PC speakers, all hooked up to a PC?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hey got a altec lansing subwoofer, with Q Acoustic 1010i speakers attached to the sub, which sounds amazing.

Now that I have a media streamer I have decided to move my PS3 to the bedroom, so I have a games system and a blu-ray player, and can use it as a streamer as well from my NAS or something downstairs.

But is it possible to use the PC speakers with my PS3? all I have is a green phono cable that goes in the back of the PC. is there a way of doing this?

Thanks

A

Anonymous

i presume the green phono cable is a 3.5mm in size you can get an adaptor which you can plug this in to and the other end is an optical which you can connect in to the ps3 that may work, i have never tried it but cant see why it wouldnt work.

there on ebay for £2.49 free p&p item number is 370316404079 use this number in the search field

hope that helps

A

Anonymous

It is a phone lead yes, but no optical on my PC.

I have a HD 5450 made for HD audio and video card, and I have a free HDMI input, could I put that into the PS3? and that would get the audio?

Thanks

A

Anonymous

if the phono lead comes from your speakers then couldnt you attach that to the adaptor then attach the adaptors other end to a optical cable then the cable in to the ps3 to get the sound

though i could not be sure as never had to ever try it.

A

Anonymous

have a read of this

http://www.ehow.com/how_5121145_connect-ps-computer-speakers.html

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts