PROBLEMS WITH LOGITECH HARMONY ONE REMOTE

BJB

Jul 27, 2009
Visit site
The installation software requires that we create a new a ccount in order to set up the remote. Depsite numerous attempts to do so, my wife and I have been unsuccessful. We have twice called the Logitech support line and we were last informed that the problem is being escalated to a level 2 agent (sounds very much like James Bond or the Matrix). Has anybody had similar problems? This has been very frustrating. By the way, I live in South Africa.

On a happier note, I took delivery yesterday of my Sony BDP-S5000ES blu ray player. In the box I was delighted to discover 6 x James Bond blu rays, which I thought was a really nice touch. I eagerly anticipate the installation of the entire system tomorrow.

A

Anonymous

You live in South Africa! That will be handy in 2010 for the world cup.

To answer your question I never had any problem at all registering. Sorry

d4v3pum4

Nov 15, 2008
Visit site
No problem here either. I hope you get it sorted but I would try again as I have always found it to be pretty straightforward.

hammill

Mar 20, 2008
Visit site
roger06:Have you tried a different web browser? Many sites are very poorly written and work better with some than others...
And indeed some browsers dont properly support the releveant standards, so dont work when they should, which amounts to the same thing. You could also have a problem with a pop-up blocker or you may need to enable javascript.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts