Problem with Samsung 7 series led tv need help

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Samsung 7 Series 32b Led.

When watching on freesat or freeview there is a blur vision on moving objects specialy around peoples bodies,the objects dont have to be moving fast either. Also I have noticed that at the top of the screen when turning on the tv it says it is running at 27mhz.

If I am playing me Sony Blue ray dvd it changes to 60mhz. When buying this tv it was advrtised that it run at 100mhz.

Can anyone help solve this problem.

I am using qed silver referance hdmi cables on the freesat and dvd player...

A

Anonymous

Hi Darrell,I bought the 40C7000(3D) a few weeks ago,and compared with my previous Sony EX700 the picture is absolutely stunning-the best I've had in years.But I experience the same shimmering around objects and people when they move;in some movies more than others.Interestly,it's mostly blu-rays doing this.I assume your player is set to 24fps and 1080p output,handling the upscaling of std DVD's to 1080p and not leaving that to the AVR.

My TV settings giving me the best results are as follows:

Standard/backlight14/contrast85/brightness45/colour45/sharpness45/tint50-50.LED motionplus is off and motionplus on standard.Play around with the other settings like skin tone,dynamic contrast(mine's on dark),etc.

When watching TV 60Hz will be displayed,std DVD 50Hz and blu-ray 24Hz.It's a "100Hz TV" which means (as I understand it) it can refresh the scenes of a std DVD twice as fast as say a 50Hz TV with less motion judder.My std DVD's are really smooth on my Samsung,I even think smoother than the blu-rays.

A

Anonymous

OK I will have ago and see what happends, thanks for the help

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts