Pro-Ject RPM5 or Rega P3-24 and Sumiko evo3 or Dynavector dv10x?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi I'm going to be a vinyl lover as I turned my solid state system into valve then I decided to use vinyl player to turn the music out.

I'm looking for turntable at this price and in Thailand we have not much choice to choose. I came up with final two here Pro-ject RPM 5 and Rega P3-24.

I'm also think about to get Pro-Ject debute III and or Rega P2 to safe more money then invest to upgrade turnarm and buy a qaulity cartridge such Sumiko evo3 or Dynavector dv10x.

Would you guys please recommend me whah turntable from these two is given reliable tune music on? And what cartridge from these two can transfer good sound quality?

I'm new for longplay system. I hope you guys help me figure this out. Thank you in advance.

Sincerely yours,

Arin Rungjang

floyd droid

Sep 5, 2008
Visit site
Hi arin, personaly i would go for the rega with the the dynavector. The cartridge will suit the regas arm just fine and dandy.
emotion-2.gif

A

Anonymous

Hi floyd Hi one I finally cut off my saving money and gofor P5. It sell price in Thailand for 840 pounds with RB700 arm and elys2 cartridge (isn't it good price? How much in UK?)

Now I've got unison research s2k , elac bs123(think about to change this pair ), DAC Magic cambridge (useful for joy time with my computer while working in front of pc), audioquest rocket44, black rhodium prelude

So I still need phono stage. Would you give me any recommendation what phono satge suit and work very well with p5.

I'm looking for Lehman black box se, Rega fono, Moon lp3 or project tube

Do you guys think what from these can fit with rega p5 and unison s2k.

Thank you again :)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts