Primare 32 CD

seemorebtts

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
Just wanted to update everyone about my new CD player I bought.been living with it for a month now and I'm loving it.was really scared to get this as it came out in 2011.so was thinking it might be a bit past it.im doing the usual stuff like going through my hole CD collection which is the best thing when you get a new CD player.hearing things you never know we're there and just being overwhelmed by how open and detailed this player is.god this is good.i think I might need new speakers now ;-) don't tell the wife

seemorebtts said:
Just wanted to update everyone about my new CD player I bought.been living with it for a month now and I'm loving it.was really scared to get this as it came out in 2011.so was thinking it might be a bit past it.im doing the usual stuff like going through my hole CD collection which is the best thing when you get a new CD player.hearing things you never know we're there and just being overwhelmed by how open and detailed this player is.god this is good.i think I might need new speakers now ;-) don't tell the wife

And so the rot sets in :) Enjoy.

seemorebtts

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
Al ears said:
seemorebtts said:

And so the rot sets in  :)  Enjoy.
such a beautiful way of putting it :-[

seemorebtts said:
Al ears said:
seemorebtts said:

And so the rot sets in :) Enjoy.

My excuse is that I have just come off night shift, but you're ok, I don't know your wife..... :)

seemorebtts

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
Al ears said:
seemorebtts said:
Al ears said:
seemorebtts said:

And so the rot sets in  :)  Enjoy.

My excuse is that I have just come off night shift, but you're ok, I don't know your wife.....     :)
your lucky you don't know her :-D

seemorebtts said:
I don't think much has happened in five years, in terms of cd replay. Except the few new model releases seem overly expensive. The Primare seems like good old fashioned solid engineering. Pleased you are loving it!

It doesn't play sacd does it?

seemorebtts

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
nopiano said:
seemorebtts said:
I don't think much has happened in five years, in terms of cd replay.  Except the few new model releases seem overly expensive.  The Primare seems like good old fashioned solid engineering.  Pleased you are loving it!    

no in fact all it has is balanced outputs a USB slot that doesn't play anything other than mp3 and flac and that's it.but it plays cd's very well

nopiano said:
seemorebtts said:
I don't think much has happened in five years, in terms of cd replay. Except the few new model releases seem overly expensive. The Primare seems like good old fashioned solid engineering. Pleased you are loving it!

No, it a serious CD player only, and it would appear these are still selling in great numbers. Heavens knows why.

See, for example, Hegel Mohawk CDP.

seemorebtts

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
Al ears said:
nopiano said:
seemorebtts said:
I don't think much has happened in five years, in terms of cd replay.  Except the few new model releases seem overly expensive.  The Primare seems like good old fashioned solid engineering.  Pleased you are loving it!    

No, it a serious CD player only, and it would appear these are still selling in great numbers. Heavens knows why.

See, for example, Hegel Mohawk CDP.
open your heart and let the primare in :)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts