price Fall? credit crunch? Pioneer? USA?

skr1

Dec 2, 2007
Visit site
One of the best plasma,s on the market pioneer full hd kuro 60 .

The price is falling In America more so than in the UK.

Best price for the Uk that i can find is 4,499 with 12 months intrest free.

Could the price fall further? Is it a sign of the credit crunch? Or do pioneer have a new agenda?

Why is the price far less in the USA not just 100s but 1000s on some web sites? (all new)

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
[quote user="skr1"]Why is the price far less in the USA[/quote]

Often the case I'm afraid, whether it's consumer electronics, clothes or cars. It's the old joke that as far as many manufacturers are concerned the exchange rate from US to UK is $1=£1.

skr1

Dec 2, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="matthew s"]one of my favourtie tvs ive seen by far :)[/quote]

Do we expect any plasma ,lcd to get close ? Is it worth the money?

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
We're testing the 60in Pioneer Kuro alongside the new 70in Sony Bravia, the 65in Panasonic and a couple of other monster sets in our June issue, out May 1st.

The testers are having a well-deserved weekend rest after lifting all that lot into the test rooms ahead of next week's big-screen shootout...

skr1

Dec 2, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="Clare Newsome"]
We're testing the 60in Pioneer Kuro alongside the new 70in Sony Bravia, the 65in Panasonic and a couple of other monster sets in our June issue, out May 1st.

The testers are having a well-deserved weekend rest after lifting all that lot into the test rooms ahead of next week's big-screen shootout...

[/quote]

cannot wait thats great news. Hope they (the staff ) had their moving and handling training? Is

the sony 70 100htz lcd ?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts