Been out the picture since 2009🤣🤣🤣

Big ear

Jul 1, 2021
Visit site
Hi All looking to buy a new TV had a Panasonic VT Plasma panel and it finally died, didn't own me anything and having a playstation running through it and fire stick in an HDMI port made it complete never missed beat and was linked to a Pioneer best back in 2009 and mission limited edition speakers from 2001 very nice sound! obviously things have moved on slightly 🤣
So for a stop gap went in Tesco and bought a 65" Sharp 4K UHD Android TV Harman Kardon speakers built in for £499 anyway not a bad picture for the money little bit of blurring round the edge some times in UHD with the football through the BBC app, just after I threw the polystyrene packaging away kept the box the speakers started to vibrate then a few days later the bass and Middle disappeared so took it back and got my money back (bought on a credit card)
Now I got no TV and am looking for something new only a stop gap till the price of the Panasonic JZ2000 comes down a bit!
Was looking at the TCL Roku TV 65RP620K apparently exclusive to Currys if you pop over to the page you will see ive had no luck with them even coming in yet so the stop gap I was going to get dose not exist so any recommendations of something cheap and cheerful to tie me over and that one will be relegated to the Kitchen.
Cheers All!

Edbostan

Aug 5, 2021
Visit site
Hi All looking to buy a new TV had a Panasonic VT Plasma panel and it finally died, didn't own me anything and having a playstation running through it and fire stick in an HDMI port made it complete never missed beat and was linked to a Pioneer best back in 2009 and mission limited edition speakers from 2001 very nice sound! obviously things have moved on slightly 🤣
So for a stop gap went in Tesco and bought a 65" Sharp 4K UHD Android TV Harman Kardon speakers built in for £499 anyway not a bad picture for the money little bit of blurring round the edge some times in UHD with the football through the BBC app, just after I threw the polystyrene packaging away kept the box the speakers started to vibrate then a few days later the bass and Middle disappeared so took it back and got my money back (bought on a credit card)
Now I got no TV and am looking for something new only a stop gap till the price of the Panasonic JZ2000 comes down a bit!
Was looking at the TCL Roku TV 65RP620K apparently exclusive to Currys if you pop over to the page you will see ive had no luck with them even coming in yet so the stop gap I was going to get dose not exist so any recommendations of something cheap and cheerful to tie me over and that one will be relegated to the Kitchen.
Cheers All!
I have seen those offers in Tesco and wondered if they are too good to be true. I have an 8 year old Panasonic 42 inch 3D television which cost us £599 from John Lewis and has been faultless. I like the colour palette of Panny sets.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts