Potential Subscriber Question

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi There,

I have been a reader of What HIFI on and off for years but I really am loving the magazine now. I know you use to do promos to get new customers.

Are you running any Promos? I have not seen any in the latest magazine. Free cables or Audio Gadgetry is always welcome. :p

TIA

A

Anonymous

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for the reply. I did think you had a discount promo but I cant see any banner adverts on my Mac Book Pro. I will try another browser to find the promo banner.

Looking forward to the next months mag. :)

A

Anonymous

Stranger still not even in my Windows 7 Parallel image can I see banners. Not in Firefox, Chrome, IE8 or Safari.

I will have to wait till I am back at work and copy the link to the 3 issues for £3.

Thanks again :)

A

Anonymous

bigboss, big thanks!

My friend bought this months mag, I will pop round and get the code. :D

Peter Crosby:

bigboss, big thanks!

My friend bought this months mag, I will pop round and get the code. :D

I thought you already had checked this month's mag:

Peter Crosby:

I have not seen any in the latest magazine. Free cables or Audio Gadgetry is always welcome. :p

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Welcome to the family!
emotion-21.gif

As mentioned in subscription ad, please allow 35 days for delivery of your first issue and your gift (which will be sent separately).

A

Anonymous

Thanks again Big Boss. I see what you mean. What I was trying to say was I never noticed any offers in the latest magazine or the website.

Anyway I bought June issue today in Tesco and I did find the offer near the back. I am now a new and very happy subscriber of What HiFI and looking forward to the arrival of my first magazine and my new cable.

I just know the day the postman pops through the July Issue I am going to be beaming!

Thanks Andrew and Big Boss. :)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts