Portable, on-ear (supraaural) headphones up to 130 $

Cassegrain

Jul 21, 2014
Visit site
Somehow my previous thread on this topic has been deleted, thus I am forced to start a new one.

So, I am looking for a pair of good headphones in a reasonable price (like everyone) that have a nice but not overwhelming bass.

I've chosen some models, but I can't decide which one is the best one. Unfortunately I can't test them by myself in local stores (because their are simply unavailable around my location), except the Audio-Technicas and those I want check out tommorow.

So here they are:

Beyerdynamic DTX 501p, AIAIAI TMA-1 X, Audio-Technica ATH-WS55, Audio-Technica ATH-SJ55, AKG K451, Phillips Fidelio M1.

I shall be thankful for any suggestions, opinions.

PS. Device: iPod Nano, Nokia Lumia, laptop (with fidelizer and ASIO4ALL).

dalethorn

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
Cassegrain said:
Somehow my previous thread on this topic has been deleted, thus I am forced to start a new one.

So, I am looking for a pair of good headphones in a reasonable price (like everyone) that have a nice but not overwhelming bass.

I've chosen some models, but I can't decide which one is the best one. Unfortunately I can't test them by myself in local stores (because their are simply unavailable around my location), except the Audio-Technicas and those I want check out tommorow.

So here they are:

Beyerdynamic DTX 501p, AIAIAI TMA-1 X, Audio-Technica ATH-WS55, Audio-Technica ATH-SJ55, AKG K451, Phillips Fidelio M1.

I shall be thankful for any suggestions, opinions.

PS. Device: iPod Nano, Nokia Lumia, laptop (with fidelizer and ASIO4ALL).

The DTX501p sounds good, the AIAIAI less so, the WS55 much less so, the M1 so dark that I couldn't use it. The others I don't know, but the new Soundmagic P21 is excellent.

Cassegrain

Jul 21, 2014
Visit site
Thank you for answers! V-Modas are far above my budget, they are priced at around 200$ everywhere. So it is gonna be DTX 501p or the new P21.

Rimse

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
koss porta pro,these are fine on the go with extented bass ,dynamic,sweet highs.Mostly using with portable sony wm-ex tape players

dalethorn

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
Cassegrain said:
Thank you for answers! V-Modas are far above my budget, they are priced at around 200$ everywhere. So it is gonna be DTX 501p or the new P21.

I just posted a P21 review. Excellent portable!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts