PMC Twenty.23 or Wilson Benesch Arc?

Squidders

Oct 26, 2015
Visit site
Hi All,

I currently have a pair of PMC Twenty.23 speakers driven by a Naim Unitiqute and NAP 100 - I love the simplicity of the system and I love the sound... but the Arcs are an itch I have wanted to scratch for ages and I'm just wondering if it would be a regretful one.

Has anybody got experience of both that can offer advice?

Squidders said:
Hi All,

I currently have a pair of PMC Twenty.23 speakers driven by a Naim Unitiqute and NAP 100 - I love the simplicity of the system and I love the sound... but the Arcs are an itch I have wanted to scratch for ages and I'm just wondering if it would be a regretful one.

Mmmm... I wouldn't recommend Wilson Benesch Arcs with your amplifier. They need an amp that has smoothness and power in equal measure, such as Luxman, Accuphase or any other powerful A/B such as Bryston or Roksan Caspian Monoblocs.

Both are wonderful speakers but both need different requirements....

plastic penguin said:
Squidders said:
Hi All,

Mmmm... I wouldn't recommend Wilson Benesch Arcs with your amplifier. They need an amp that has smoothness and power in equal measure, such as Luxman, Accuphase or any other powerful A/B such as Bryston or Roksan Caspian Monoblocs.

Both are wonderful speakers but both need different requirements....

Both are great but completely different speakers that demand class amplification, especially when it comes to the Arc, and completely different room-handling characteristics. You have to audition and not rely on comments on this forum.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts