Pls recommend a XLR balanced cable for under £100

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hello,

I need the above cable to connect my (new) CA 840A to my (also new) DacMagic. I don't spend more than £100. I've seen some really expensive Atlas, also the Chord Chorus (2?) out of my budget unfortunately. Any brand/model worth me spending THAT much on a cable? Cheers

Gerrardasnails

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
momo72:
Hello,

I need the above cable to connect my (new) CA 840A to my (also new) DacMagic. I don't spend more than £100. I've seen some really expensive Atlas, also the Chord Chorus (2?) out of my budget unfortunately. Any brand/model worth me spending THAT much on a cable? Cheers

I would have a look to see if you can bad some Chord Chameleon Silver Plus XLRs on ebay. If not, brand new Chord Cobra XLR would be fine too (£50ish)

A

Anonymous

Thanks Gerrard. I'll phone around at the week-end. The prices I've seen even on the web go incredibly high on this type of audio cable.

A

Anonymous

I bought a Cairn XO in the end.

Because I'm so unknowledgeable about everything hi-fi I hadn't heard about Cairn. But it turns out that they do expensive hi-fi kit. Founds a few webistes where I could read up on them. I just hope the cable is genuine and as good as they get.

Bought on ebay at a "bargain" price. RRP seems to be around ?230 or so.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts