Please help me choose between some AV Recievers!

Phil77

Oct 18, 2009
Visit site
I have been trying to choose for the last 3 weeks between some recievers

The Denon 1910 is suppose to be amazong but i have been to look at it 3 times and the build quality compared to my onld Sony ES Amp is simply shocking its like a plastic toy there is just to much plastic and fair enough i have not heard it but this has put me off

The Yamaha 7065 is better built also £350 which is £50 cheaper than the Denon at the moment but does it sound just as good?

My final choice is the older but better built Sony STRDA3200ES all i want the amp for is to connect to my blu ray player so this will do me fine and also abit of stereo performance this is currently new at £330

Please guys give me some quick advice i'm going nutz!!

my speakers are Q Acoutics 1050i

A

Anonymous

Have you considered an Onkyo TX-SR607? I have a 605 and it's an all metal affair, built to last and one that produces a muscular, energetic sound. I suspect the 607 will be very similar or better in all aspects.

A

Anonymous

we all have are interpretation of what sounds good, my advise would be to listen to the 3 amps you have shortlisted and let your ears make your mind up. don't discount the denon on looks it got ***** for a very good reason.

TRENDING THREADS