Playstation movie downloads

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
7.00pm yesterday decided to download The Hangover from the Playstation Network. WHAT A JOKE!!! Do NOT attempt!!! It is still downloading nearly 19 hours later.......it's only 35% of the way through the download now.

Absolutely disgusting. I didn't realise I would have to plan over a day in advance if I wanted to watch a movie from the Playstation Network. Wont be doing it again in a hurry.
emotion-12.gif

Sony you need to sort your embarrassment of a network.

Has anyone else experienced the same issues???

How fast is your broadband connection? And who is the broadband provider? Is your PS3 connected wirelessly to your router or with an ethernet cable? It sounds like an issue with your broadband, rather than Sony's Playstation network.

Wightknight

Jul 29, 2007
Visit site
Sorry to hear of your problem downloading the film, Halle.

I have only downloaded a film once and that was completed pretty quickly. I cannot remember exactly how long, but I am pretty sure it was less than an hour.

My problem was with the quality. The picture was fine, but the sound is only stereo. In this day and age, that is not good enough.

007L2Thrill

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
I downloaded one film from the network, think it took around 4 hours because of my slow internet service from BT, I think my line goes a max of 4MB which really is 500 KBPS.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts