playbook 64gb £209.95 delivered

chelstondave

May 23, 2010
Visit site
I can understand where your coming from. Its all a bit of a gamble, though I believe that RIM need to keep supporting the OS as their next gen smartphones run on it and the new os can port some android apps over. My plan was to batch convert my itunes lossless library over and with 64 gb I could get it all on, a few films and use it for bedtime surfing etc.

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
Simply Electronics are a Hong Kong based company, and are well known for selling non UK (non CE certified) AV and hi-fi products. If you're looking at other products from them, make sure they're UK stock, otherwise, you may find you have no warranty.

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
chelstondave said:
Must've been a mistake on their part - back up to £299 now - still I reckon they have to abide by my order,

Under the Ts and Cs on the site:

Prices[/b]

We cannot confirm the price of a product until you order. It is possible that the price for a product may increase or decrease between the time that the product is placed in a shopping cart and the time the purchase is actually made. Also, despite our best efforts, a small number of the products on the Site may display incorrect prices. If the price for the product on the Site is incorrect and is actually higher than the price provided at the time of purchase, then, at the sole discretion of SimplyElectronics.net, SimplyElectronics.net may either (a) contact you for instructions before shipping the product or charging you for such product, or (b) cancel the order for such product and notify you of such cancellation.

SimplyElectronics.net will have the right to cancel any orders for products that have been listed at an incorrect price, rebate or refund, or contain other incorrect information or typographical errors or are unavailable for any reason. SimplyElectronics.net will have this right regardless of whether the order has been confirmed or your credit card has been charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, SimplyElectronics.net will immediately issue a credit to your credit card in the amount of the charge.

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
Well, they're finally providing an update which brings things they've been promising since middle of last year (you know, just little things like an email client and a calendar app). If they hadn't done this, then they could say goodbye to most of their corporate customers.

But sticking with it? Hmmm, we'll see.

chelstondave

May 23, 2010
Visit site
Well it arrived today, thankfully at 209 rather than 299. So far, so good, internet quick (am using it to do this), will see how uploading films and music goes over the weekend.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts