Play.com spring sale

Oldboy

Sep 13, 2007
Visit site
Some great deals on play started today, many blurays at tempting prices, just picked up the BBC Sherlock series 1 & 2 bluray for £17.99 for example. It's not just blurays and dvds as i've spotted some savings on iPods, headphones etc and far too much to list here so check it out and happy bargain hunting!

http://www.play.com

A

Anonymous

Hi Oldboy, and I do hope that you are keeping fine....my Panasonic TV is up to now!

Regarding Play Com...I thought I had a handle on the cheepy web sites but I hadn't tried that one before.

Nice site and thanks....now then, what can I buy?! :)

:cheers:

Oldboy

Sep 13, 2007
Visit site
boozercruiser said:
Hi Oldboy, and I do hope that you are keeping fine....my Panasonic TV is up to now!

Regarding Play Com...I thought I had a handle on the cheepy web sites but I hadn't tried that one before.

Nice site and thanks....now then, what can I buy?! :)

:cheers:

Good to hear the tv is still going strong, i've had the green tinge rear it's head over the last week but Panasonic were quick to act and the update was carried out today and seems to have solved it straight away so i'm still happy with the tv.

Play.com is a massive site and i'm surprised you haven't heard of them before or indeed used them, i've had many bargains from them over the years with good service...i suggest you fill your boots with as many bargains as the bank balance allows, you won't regret it! :)

A

Anonymous

Well Oldboy...I know of E. Buyer, Amazon and some others, but not that particular one that I can remember.

I want to fill my boots but I have only just purchased a Cyrus 6XP d amp.

My missus tells me that my boots are full enough! :)

Oldboy

Sep 13, 2007
Visit site
Mmmmmmm....Cyrus amp! (in best Homer Simpson voice)

I'm very jealous i have to say, i love Cyrus kit, it just sounds lovely and the design is brilliant...you must be chuffed with the 6XP no? I'm not surprised the missus has put her foot down as that's an expensive peice of kit but well worth the money, what are you partnering it with?

Some of the bargains on Play are so good it's difficult to say no though and i'm sure your Cyrus amp would appreciate some new music to drive it...you know you want to ;)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts