a guns n roses t shirt for just £4.99
emotion-3.gif

gel, where are you
emotion-2.gif

Garth Man

Dec 1, 2008
Visit site
Clare Newsome:
Another one-day only bargain-athon over at Play.com - direct link to deals here. Look to be some cracking Blu-ray/DVD offers (and games deals).

And remember, they run out quick...

hmm got to say that apart from the Guns n Roses t-shirt
emotion-4.gif

Everything else is a bit rubbish, Star Trek 1 disc £9.99....they had the 3 disc version for the same price not long ago

And Shaun White and Hawx 2......the reason they are cheap is because there not very good games

F1 2010 is the only good deal there

Unless I'm looking in the wrong place?? Or Joe McElderry is your thing
emotion-3.gif

D

Deleted member 2457

maxflinn:

emotion-3.gif

gel, where are you
emotion-2.gif

Got it Max
emotion-2.gif
emotion-21.gif

Thanks Clare, also got a sony 370 for my niece for xmas
emotion-21.gif

A

Anonymous

happy days..the s370 is a nice little player gel, i picked one up myself on saturday
emotion-4.gif

D

Deleted member 2457

maxflinn:happy days..the s370 is a nice little player gel, i picked one up myself on saturday
emotion-4.gif

You kept that on the sly Maximus, nice one mate
emotion-21.gif
how does it compare to your last one?

cheers.

A

Anonymous

thanks.. its faster, it has more features such as being able to play mkv files, it can play sacd's, its got an eject button on the remote, i was hoping it would sound a bit better, but im not sure about that one, strangely though i think the pic quality is a touch better, but i couldnt swear to it
emotion-5.gif

now..time to walk some doggies
emotion-21.gif

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Garth Man:Clare Newsome:
Another one-day only bargain-athon over at Play.com - direct link to deals here. Look to be some cracking Blu-ray/DVD offers (and games deals).

And remember, they run out quick...

hmm got to say that apart from the Guns n Roses t-shirt
emotion-4.gif

Everything else is a bit rubbish, Star Trek 1 disc £9.99....they had the 3 disc version for the same price not long ago

And Shaun White and Hawx 2......the reason they are cheap is because there not very good games

F1 2010 is the only good deal there

Unless I'm looking in the wrong place?? Or Joe McElderry is your thing
emotion-3.gif

He certainly is not my thing!

But a 2TB hard drive for £85 is tasty

The complete four-series Prison Break boxset for £45

Original Omen Trilogy on Blu-ray for £15.99

D

Deleted member 2457

maxflinn:

thanks.. its faster, it has more features such as being able to play mkv files, it can play sacd's, its got an eject button on the remote, i was hoping it would sound a bit better, but im not sure about that one, strangely though i think the pic quality is a touch better, but i couldnt swear to it
emotion-5.gif

emotion-21.gif

really on the picture quality - i thought this one would be quite abit better but at the end of the day i suppose how much better can they get.

Are you abit disapointed then Max?

A

Anonymous

gel:maxflinn:

emotion-5.gif

emotion-21.gif

really on the picture quality - i thought this one would be quite abit better but at the end of the day i suppose how much better can they get.

Are you abit disapointed then Max?
no im not dissapointed gel, i wasn't really expecting much improvement over the 363, ive got some extra features that i wanted and perhaps a slightly better pic, maybe sound too i didnt get the chance to do a side by side comparison as the 363 left the building as the 370 entered
emotion-11.gif

D

Deleted member 2457

maxflinn:

emotion-3.gif

gel, where are you
emotion-2.gif

Got it today, it fits and not bad either
emotion-2.gif
emotion-21.gif

A

Anonymous

Ooh I might get one of them. I like guns n roses.
emotion-21.gif

"Welcome to the forum it gets worse here every day........"

A

Anonymous

Andrew Everard:
maxflinn:
emotion-2.gif
, what happens if he's medium?
emotion-2.gif

Then his spirit guide would've told him about the sale while they still had his size in stock.

emotion-1.gif
..good man andrew a bit of humour has been lacking on the forums this last few days
emotion-21.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts