Plasma to LED

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Im thinking of upgrading my Panasonic TH-37PX80 plasma to a sony KDL-40nx703. I know it only gets 4 stars, but ive searched and searched for the 40hx703 (5 stars, best all rounder) but cant find one anywhere. Ive also considered the kdl40hx803, but i think its slightly out my price range, plus i highly doubt i'll ever use the 3D capability. But it does have 200hz. Any input will be appreciated.

D3CYPH3R

Aug 26, 2010
Visit site
I think if you can stretch to the hx8 you will be getting a far superior TV, I've seen it in my local John Lewis for £1173, less the current VAT back offer means you end up paying just under a grand which is a pretty good deal including the 5yr warranty.

A

Anonymous

Going from Plasma to LED is a huge difference. Make sure you demo all sets before buying and see what suits you. What's you're budget? The 40NX703 doesn't exactly handle motion well and it's screen uniformity can look less than average. Have you seen the splendid LG LE8900 Full LED Backlighting Series? If you're going to from Plasma to LED then I would suggest you go for a set that has a Full Array of LED's across the screen from much better screen uniformity and more sustainable black level.

A

Anonymous

I can stretch to 1100/1200. Thanks for the input guys. That deal is unbelievable but im not that interested in 3D as apparently in 3D theres bk light issues.

TRENDING THREADS