Plasma stands

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I am about to buy a pana 42PX70 but I am a little confused with the stands. If I buy a glass shelf unit do I need a pedestal on the tv as well? If I get a Cabinet with the tv does this include a pedestal or does it not need one? Some of the cabinets appear to have uprights to which the tv bolts.

A

Anonymous

I HATE the look of most flat screen TV stands... So I got one of these: http://www.chrissharpcabinets.co.uk/products-Oak-Plasma-TV-Stand_OPS062.htm

One of the best looking pieces of furniture I own.
emotion-1.gif

With that TV yes, you would need the pedestal for a stand like this. Sorry, that probably didn't answer your question so much as give you another option.

A

Anonymous

I agree we live in Victorian house and the new tv will not go with anything else we own! Our current 28" CRT is in a superb teak cabinet which cost a bomb but keeps out the dust and looks great. I have not seen any cabinets which take the flat screens, I suppose they would be too big. The Chris Harp cabinet you reccommended looks very good thanks, but would I have to get a tv with a pedestal stand?.

A

Anonymous

I have just looked at the picture of the stand again and it is fairly obvious that I will need a pedestal. It must my age!!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts