Plasma Picture Quality

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
A

Anonymous

please appologies im in the second year studying english i think i have many gramatical and spelling issues?

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="Very Annoyed"]But as it is irritating people who don't seem to have any problems with their picture or can't see the problems with there picture, I won't comment on this subject any more.[/quote]

Well, I wouldn't say it was irritating me, I just wanted to try and help really and try and focus you (and anyone else) on what should be their main concern which is finding the best solution for them. By all means, pass your own knowledge and experience on to others and if it helps them, then that's fantastic and it's what these forums are all about. It's just sometimes you can go too far!

(and looking at some posts which have come after yours, please understand, this is not directed entirely at you, and some people on the other side of the fence could learn the same lesson!)

A

Anonymous

I would just say check your set up again, as the picture should be good, i have a 42 lg plasma and the picture on everything i watch which is a lot of fast action sport, movies and gaming is fantastic.:read: :read:
read.gif

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
steve2566 said:
I would just say check your set up again, as the picture should be good, i have a 42 lg plasma and the picture on everything i watch which is a lot of fast action sport, movies and gaming is fantastic.

Whereas I would just say it might be an idea to check the date on a thread before replying to it. This one is almost 5 years old!

Alantiggger

Oct 14, 2007
Visit site
Yes, I too can see that this is an old thread but I too have the 42'' of this tv... it's quite fantastic so I'm guessing as others say... the set-up is wrong OR you got the 'knackered' one from the assembly line ?

The picture is great no matter what is thrown at it (maybe not dirt or jam....)

I was going for a Sony 'W' series tv at the time (which was THE big thing it seemed) but was swayed to this Pana set by things Clair and Andy said to me.... glad I listened to them as my mother-in-law has one of the Sony 'W' series and it's no where near as good as my Pana. (I do always tell her that her picture is fine though)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts