Plasma/LED/LCD-Screen cleaner

pioneer7

Jul 26, 2008
Visit site
Thought I would tell you about a cleaner for screens I bought its called [Real Cable, clean & care] I have used many a product but never really been that impressed but this product is very good it cost a tenner, you get a cleaning fluid, cloth, and a very handy brush to clean in those corners of the frame which are a nightmare, but the results are very impressive, I have seen a few recomendations on how to clean screens one being a damp cloth with soapy water, this is a big no no as this can damage the coating on the screen over time, there are loads of products out there, very good ones as well, but this one is the best I have used.

Here is a link for info

http://www.real-cable.com/nos-produits/accessoires/kit-de-nettoyage/ckb200fs-139.html

D

Deleted member 2457

I use my t-shirt!
smiley-smile.gif

pioneer7

Jul 26, 2008
Visit site
Just hit the translate button it will then read in english, T-shirts are ok to take off the excess dust/dirt but will not clean or remove properly, plus try getting a t-shirt in the corners of the screen and frame, IMO I think the money spent on a set, £10-20 is nothing to look after your pride and joy. 8)

simonlewis

Apr 15, 2008
Visit site

pioneer7

Jul 26, 2008
Visit site
daveh75

What am I doing I am keeping my screen clean, probably like most owners of plasmas etc, I just wonder what your screen would look like after a few weeks-months, I am pretty sure you would be shocked at the amount of crap that you would find, as for using a cleaning fluid there is nothing wrong at all with it, as long as it is a quality product, but hey each to there own. 8)

Oldboy

Sep 13, 2007
Visit site
pioneer7 said:
daveh75

What am I doing I am keeping my screen clean, probably like most owners of plasmas etc, I just wonder what your screen would look like after a few weeks-months, I am pretty sure you would be shocked at the amount of crap that you would find, as for using a cleaning fluid there is nothing wrong at all with it, as long as it is a quality product, but hey each to there own. 8)

Personally I don't see the need for anything other than a damp microfibre cloth and wouldn't use any form of cleaning solution on my screen simply because there is a warning in almost every tv manual warning you to not use anything other than water and a damp cloth as you may end up damaging the screen. If you use a good quality cloth that's all you need to get any tv screen clean but that's just my 2 pence worth.

TRENDING THREADS