pioneer projector

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
i am going to buy the the pioneer sc-lx81 amp/reciever with the bdp-lx71 blue ray player but want to now if the krf-9000fd projector is any good has ive not seen any reviews on it and im sort of leaning towards the sony vpl-vw60 , any help ?

pioneer7

Jul 26, 2008
Visit site
Not sure on the projector front, but i would strongly recomend you save £200 aprox and buy the Pioneer FD-51 Blu-ray player it is based on the 71 PQ and sound quality are the same, just has not got gold plated phonos nor touch sensor buttons thats about it, hope this helps.

Andy

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
I know the Pioneer was more expensive, but check out the Mitsubishi HC7000 before committing yourself to spending £3k+, it's one of the most impressive projectors we've seen under £5k. At £2680 (with an extra lamp as well), it's hard to spend a couple thousand more when that could be spent on building up a decent HD library and adding a top notch Bluray player that these sort of projectors deserve.

With the price rise of the SOny's and Panasonics, it'll put the HC7000 in an even better position.

TheHomeCinemaCentre

Oct 1, 2008
Visit site
The Pioneer is based on the HD100 from JVC and at the £3k mark presents great value for money. The Epson TW5000 / JVC HD350 compete with it directly on price but I would say the Pioneer is the one to opt for.

The Sony VW60 is now the VW80 and that stands above the Pioneer in performance ( and price). The Sony has a much sharper image with fantastic colour and focus right to the edge of the image.

Nick

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts