Pioneer PDP-4280XD + PDA-V100HD

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi,

I have just come in to a bit of cash and decided to invest in a new Plasma. After reading all the forums etc, I have decided on the Pioneer PDP-4280XD. The problem I have is I want to wall mount and to hide the wires, I am going to make a hole in my wall.

I was looking at the Pioneer website and came across the PDA-V100HD HD AV Converter, which says I can connect all my devices to it with only one wire linked to the tv. Obviously this would make it easier to hide but for £250+, is this worth it, are there any better devices out there and will it have any detrimental effect on the picture quality?

Appreciate any thoughts/opinions,

Thanks

A

Anonymous

'Scuse my stoopidity, but does the Onkyo 505 do the same job as the Pioneer PDAV100HD?

A

Anonymous

For wall mounting, or any setup where you want your tv free of a mass of cables, this is a sensible but pricey solution. You will gain another hdmi input (4 against the Pioneers' 3) which is no bad thing. The switching components should be equal to or better than the ones inside the tv so quality should not be compromised. You may still wish to run an additional cable to supply a signal to the sets' internal digital/analogue reveiver.

Lucky old you!!

TRENDING THREADS