pioneer bdp 150

sameersuleman

Aug 29, 2012
Visit site
hi,

I have a pioneer bdp 150 player and am unable to play BDMV formats from my hdd.According to instruction manual they say that a folderf named AVCHD to be created and then played via the avchd file on the player. i have done this but the avchd folder on the hdd is not visible thru the player.

any solutions? please assist.

b/r

sameer

Tarxman

Jul 3, 2009
Visit site
Has the hard drive been formatted to FAT32 prior to loading the files onto it? If it hasn't, I dare say that would be your problem.

f1only

Apr 7, 2010
Visit site
Plug it in to a pc / laptop, then double click on my computer if you have it on the desktop, if not it is in the main list next to the programs.

Once there right click on the icon of the drive that says Removable disk (UNLESS IT HAS BEEN RENAMED) & click on properties which will be at the bottom of the list.

Then on the info screen under the General Tab it should say:

Type : Removable Disc & then it should say either one of these two options directly underneath

File System NTFS

or

File System FAT32

Regards ..

sameersuleman

Aug 29, 2012
Visit site
hi--i seem to be having bluray playback issues on my pioneer bluray. suddenly while watching blurays the movies reach a certain stage and freeze or start getting stuck.This is the case even with brand new bluray discs soi rulled out scratches. What could the problem be and is there a solution? The player is hardly 2 yrs old.

Hope someone can help

Rgds,

SAMEER.

sameersuleman said:
i just ran the update and it says ''firmware is latest version no need to update''.

Please assist.

Pioneer players do tend to suffer from such issues.....the reason I didn't get them. Maybe yours is doing the same. Email Pioneer customer service, or speak to them. They may release a firmware update for you.

sameersuleman

Aug 29, 2012
Visit site
the player was bought off amazon and i live in Nairobi Kenya. I checked pioneer website and they dont give any email address.Is it possible you can assit me on this in anyway to get update

sameersuleman

Aug 29, 2012
Visit site
Hi Again,

I have two problems this time:-

1. PIONEER BDP150 +ONKYO AV RECEIVER R590-Until just a few weeks ago everything was working ok.ie dolby masterhd and dts hd indicators working well...now they are not working.

2.On the same setup when i use the receiver remote, no display comes up on the TV whereas it was displaying until recently.

Could you please assist.

Thanks-SAMEER

TRENDING THREADS