Pioneer BDP 120 vs Sony BDPS370

stephennic

Jul 27, 2008
Visit site
Hi,

I am looking at getting a blue ray player , which is bettter for sound and picture quality the pioneer 120 or sony 370. Has anyone compared both models? Also anyone listen to either what did you think of the sound quality as i have DVD music videos as well and like to play some cds too.

Cheers

Steve

manicm

Yeah, hearing some disturbing news about Pioneer's upcoming Blu-ray players. The 120 is apparently not very good, and rumour has it the successor to the 320 - called the 330 - is just a glorified Sharp.

Best stick with the Sony if that's your budget.

stephennic

Jul 27, 2008
Visit site
Hi,

Thanks for the feedback - I heard the sound quality of the pioneer is quite good, but I havent heard the unit myself. How does the sony unit sound?

Cheers

Steve.

Ronald Archiebald

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
manicm:
Yeah, hearing some disturbing news about Pioneer's upcoming Blu-ray players. The 120 is apparently not very good, and rumour has it the successor to the 320 - called the 330 - is just a glorified Sharp.

Best stick with the Sony if that's your budget.

Yes, the 320 was the last all-Pioneer blu-ray player. Everything after that will be a joint effort from Sharp and Pioneer.

Ronald Archiebald

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
stephennic:
Hi,

Thanks for the feedback - I heard the sound quality of the pioneer is quite good, but I havent heard the unit myself. How does the sony unit sound?

Cheers

Steve.

The Sony's sound quality is excellent. I think you really should get a copy of the magazine and read the reviews yourself.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts