Pioneer and Monitor Audio matching

johnyb

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for your reply. But the thing here is that I don't have the chance to try it out. I already own the MA package and I got the opportunity to buy the Pioneer at really good price.

mr malarky

Apr 4, 2009
Visit site
johnyb said:
Hi

Does anybody have experience with matching Pioneer SC-LX86 and Monitor Audio Silver RX6 AV12 package?

Thanks

I have the LX75 and MA Silver package, and think they sound great together. So much so that I subsequently paired MA bronze speakers with a pioneer unit for my kitchen set up.

I don't find it too bright; it is a revealing and 'up-front' presentation so can understand why some think that, but personally I find it a very good mix as I use my set-up fairly equally between music, games and films.

This is always down to personal taste though, so if you don't have the chance to demo and you think its a limited time/availablity offer that you want to take advantage of then make sure you clarify in advance, and in writing, exactly what the returns policy is (especially if your buying online).

CnoEvil

Aug 21, 2009
Visit site
johnyb said:
Thanks for your reply. But the thing here is that I don't have the chance to try it out. I already own the MA package and I got the opportunity to buy the Pioneer at really good price.

I wish I had £1 for every time I heard about someone who bought blind "at a really good price" and then didn't like the sound it produced.

If you like a forward, detailed and exciting sound, which is considered bright by some...you might be OK.

Personally I'd be looking at Arcam and Yamaha or possibly Denon and Marantz.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts