Philips 42PFL9732/D

A

Anonymous

http://www.hdtvorg.co.uk/reviews/lcd/philips_47pfl9632d.htm

Hope that helps.

A

Anonymous

Im waiting for this also, the 46" model won the eisa award and I think the screen is used in the philips aurea a £3000 lcd tv. I cant see it getting a bad review but you never know and I trust what hi fi to give a fair test also they are yet to test the aurea itself both these sets are indeed interesting. I can say this I have seen both tv's in a store and the build quality was very good and the picture also impressive but I wouldn't like to buy one without the peace of mine 5 star go ahead.

A

Anonymous

thxs, the 9632 and 9732 models,are very similar.According with the Philips web site,the only differences between them,is the ambilight surround(9732)instead for ambilight 2 channel,and the memory card slot(9732)..

A

Anonymous

Yes ,the 9732 and the aurea use the same screen..Here are the comments from the EISA AWARDS:"The Philips 47PFL9732D delivers breathtaking visual quality in full High Definition. Even the smallest details are clearly visible in 1920x1080p resolution, enhanced by truly outstanding motion compensation processing from Philips's innovative Perfect Pixel HD Engine. To conjure up such impressive visual magic, the Perfect Pixel HD Engine draws upon ten times more processing power than its Pixel Plus 3 HD predecessor, enabling analysis (and, if necessary, correction) of 249 million pixels per second. This awesome capability holds out the potential to show movies in full 24p (24 frames per second progressive) resolution, for a genuinely cinematic experience. Other video formats, too, receive the highest-quality reproduction. With the 47PFL9732D Philips has raised LCD TV standards to a new level of accomplishment."In my opinion,the 9732 is better than the sony X3500..In my shortlist now is only the philips 40PFL9732,and the pioneer 428XD,and believe me,is very difficult for me to decide....

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts