Pay channels on freesat?

whiskywheels

Nov 1, 2009
Visit site
According to the freesat homepage, you can access pay channels, eg; eurosport, on freesat. However, all they say about how to do it is that you should contact your local authorised freesat installer.

Before I do this, I wanted to check if anyone has done this themselves, and what costs and work are involved?

Thanks for any help.

A

Anonymous

I dont think Eurosport is a Free channel or one you can pay for on Freesat or Freeview, i cant see where on the Freesat web page they even talk about Eurosport, i cant find any info but anyway Eurosport has always been a pay channel and been available on Sky or Virgin for a while as long as your on a package that includes it, the only sports channel you can add on for money is ESPN but thats only available on Freeview.

Regards> M

whiskywheels

Nov 1, 2009
Visit site
Thanks everyone. I've obviously misunderstood the statement on the freesat page; "You can however have freesat alongside other pay TV services. Please talk to your local freesat approved retailer about your specific requirements. Find your local freesat retailer here"

I thought it meant there might be some way of accessing ppv channels, but it just means you can plug in an extra box, sky or whatever, and use that as well.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts