Pathos Logos Amp / Endorphin CD / Tannoy Glenair 10 speakers ?

mickeycomms

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
Hi,

I have been offered by a colleague a Pathos Logos amplifier at a very tempting price.....and whilst rooting around on t'internet have found a Pathos Endorphin valve cd player at an equally appealing rate.

Problem is I cant audition them together...

Whilst I know the amp is very highly regarded, I have no experience of the make nor the CD - being a boring Arcam collector!

Whilst I really like my speakers - Tannoy Glenair 10's - would they be up to the job if I decide to really look into this kit ?

Would I have to buy anything else to run a single cd system ?

Appreciate I could be asking a small audience but as usual would value your opinion. . . .

Thanks.

A

Anonymous

Only advice I can offer is........I have a pair of tannoy sterlings on the end of a pair of quad 40 valve amps. Love it. Tannoys go well with valves.

Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
I heard Pathos Endorphin when it first came out, a bit too hifi sounding for my tatse. Gorgeous to look at though.

I think I was comparing it to dCS Elgar Plus DAC and dCS was miles ahead on details and finer details (such as air and texture). Pathos's appeal, imo, is midrange and smooth treble, I would recommend try to hear it first.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts