Panni 58V10 New Deals

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Just bought a 58V10 - having looked at prices in Exeter, Plymouth and locally in Cornwall it was a small chain of local shops Woolacotts who beat all the rest. As of last Friday Panni 58V10 was priced by them at £2,999.95 including 5 year warranty, free delivery and fitting, and 12 months interest free credit and delivery 3 working days later. Mainstream chains had prices from £3,999.99 but Panni Shops here have just reduced prices to £2,999.99. Other stores were £3,499.99 but might haggle. However, Wollacotts did beat internet and lowest price quoted, after checking of course, but as others charged for delivery and fitting of up to £150.00 this ended up a good local deal. It pays to shop around and big (store wise) is not always the best!

However, I had to visit 4 dealers with Panni V series in stock - only 2 had 58V10 and 65V10 in store - to try and get impression of picture quality. One dealer did not have his 65 inch Panni connected to a bluray player - "Sorry it had been sold" and were playing a normal DVD and also could not show BBC HD as their Sky card had run out. Of the 3 dealers only one, through a switching box, could show BD, Sky HD and normal TV for comparison easily on both a 65 and 58 V10.

Overall impression was that if you are in the market for a 50 plus sized TV many shops do not show off these plasmas to best effect picture wise.

Brook

D

Deleted member 2457

I would agree with that, my dad brought a pioneer plasma from John Lewis and it did not look very good on display in the shop.

But at home it looks very good infact completely different.

A

Anonymous

Thanks Gel - if dealers wish to sell high end plasmas they must show them at their best - your Dad's experience backs up what I found out last week. Thanks for the input.

Will post a reply on the performace Tuesday PM when the Panni has been delivered and set up.

Brook

D

Deleted member 2457

I will look out for your post, it should be a lot better at home. I konw some shops do not even use hdmi cables for there tv's.

We basically relied upon reviews on the internet in the end.

Thanks

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts