Panasonic TX-P42V20B

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi Guys

I have TV Panasonic TX-P42V20

2/12 suddenly it developed a horizontal ribbon/band 5-6 cm tall across the screen just below middle imaginary horizontal line. It flashes and consists from blocks of approximately 14-16 red tiny vertical columns following 14-16 blue columns, it flashes, sometimes disappears for a minute and remains with any source of signal. TV is less than 2/12 old no warranty .What would you recommend? Tv is still functioning despite the annoying colored ribbon across the screen.Had anybody had similar experiences and how you managed with it?

Thanks for your advice in advance

DMK91

strapped for cash

Aug 17, 2009
Visit site
Sorry to hear about that. I have the exact same TV but thankfully it's still working well.

Where did you buy the TV and have you contacted the retailer? Panasonic customer service is notoriously bad, though it's far from unreasonable to expect a high end television to work for more than 2 years. This sounds like a fundamental problem with the television, which should lend your complaint substance (it's not like rising black levels on 2009 Panasonic plasmas that the manufacturer described as one of the TV's "features")

In the same situation I'd start by calling the retailer, as they may have more leverage with Pansonic than a lowly customer.

Let us know how you get on...

A

Anonymous

Thanks

I bought TV from Currys/PC World

Will contact the retailer and let you know about further development

Many thanks

DMK91

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts