Panasonic TX-P37X20B 37 or other

bay24

Aug 13, 2007
Visit site
I am at a point where my wife is coming round to the idea of a new TV. She has some strict guidelines though, it has to be plasma which I agree with as I find LED to just look unreal and odd and LCD for SD picture is just awful compared to my current CRT. I am restricted to 37-40inch sets (poss 42 at a push) and the above Panasonic seems to fit the bill well at a very good price. Has anybody had experience with this set or are there any comparable alternatives at around the £400-£650 price range? I have not gone down the bluray path yet and there is no way I am going to pay for sky HD but I will likely get a freeview HD PVR at some point in the near future. Any help would be great.

TKratz

Jun 13, 2008
Visit site
I think TX-P37X20 is one of the best 37 inch TVs you can get (although I am sure many would disagree).
But if you want a plasma at this size it is pretty simple really. I do not believe there are other 37 inch plasma screens available.

If you could push it to 42 inches, suddenly more attractive options becomes available though.

To stick to plasmas P42G20 and P42V20 also from Panasonic would be significant step up in quality. But also LG has some options, which I am unfortunately less familiar with.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts