Panasonic TH42PZ70

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I have recently tried to buy a Panasonic TH42PZ70 from a well known internet company. They have had my £840 since the start of Jan. They are now saying that the model is discontinued and they are unable to supply. They are offering either a TH42PZ80 in April with a 3 yr warrent or a TH42PZ85 in March which they claim is an upgrade. Should I wait for a TV that I have only seen on the america web site? Or can anyone recommend a similar standard replacement or should I get my monies back.

A

Anonymous

Well it is up to you , but personally I would not bother with a company who has kept your money for the best part of a month and a half , and now tell you they can't supply.

There will be new models out this year, but there are other places who will have stock of the model you originally wanted. Also, how do you know they will offer the best price on the new models?

I would have my money back and start again. When the new models come out you may find the price drops on the older model, at those firms that have stock.

A

Anonymous

Get your money back first and foremost Andy, then your back in control and calling the shots.

Having your money in limbo on the promise of a TV curently not available as yet wouldn't hold well with me.

Just my opinion m8, like the above poster I wouldn't be buying anything from this company.

A

Anonymous

Andy

I'm in exactly the same situation, although they've had my cash since december and the price was £880. I've told them I'm not prepared to take a punt on a tv I know nothing about. All seems a bit fishy to me because they are offering a model upgrade sooner than the model replacement. I'm gonna pull out. As mentioned before - if this is a discontinued line then someone will be selling cheaper from stock rather than on a promise.

Harpo

Dec 24, 2007
Visit site
Hi, I bought this same TV in our local Comet stores for £879 in January, they price matched Currys £899 then took off £20. Get your money back and shop around if I were you.

Regards Steve

TRENDING THREADS