Panasonic Full HD 3D TV

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I just saw on the Panasonic website that they're doing a roadshow around the country showing off their 103" Full HD 3D plasma. They'll be at Westfield in London from the 8-13 December and I'm thinking of going to see it (out of curiosity, not devotion to the format).

Has anybody on here been to any of these roadshows? Do they get very busy, or is it quite easy to get a pair of specs to view the set?

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
If it's the same set-up (which I believe it is) Panasonic had at the IFA show, they only let in a set number of people into each demo, each of which gets a pair of the specs. In that way they ensure everyone's getting a good experience. The demo at IFA was quite short (10 mins tops), so although there were queues, they were efficiently getting the crowds in/out, so the wait wasn't too long.

I'm just wondering if they'll drop the Panasonic-sponsored F1 racing coverage now Toyota is out of F1 - I hope not, as to me it was one of the best bits of the demo! I got quite excited at the sports-coverage possiblities at that point - plus the Winter Olympics preview....

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the reply Clare.

I look forward to seeing just how big a 103" tv is, and how 3d looks on it.

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
The glasses were all either marked, scratched or filthy when I went to see it - so don't expect to see things too clearly
emotion-6.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts