Panasonic DMP-BD30 Blu-Ray Disc Player STOCK

michael.seigal

Sep 26, 2007
Visit site
Having been looking around since the most recent magazine came out suggesting this as the Blue Ray player to own, I am unable to find stock anywhere. Not only that but I am unable to find anyone who knows when they will be getting stock. AV Sales said that panasonic were being difficult and not giving any kind of date as to when they will ship initial stock.

Can anyone shed any light on this? Where and when this will be available would be really helpfull?

Thanks

Michael

A

Anonymous

I with you on this one mate, It's a real bummer isn't it?
I still in the process of saving for one but I will want one soon too.

A

Anonymous

Hi I got mine last Friday from the Panasonic Shop in Staines Surrey. They only had one left but service was great,so worth a call to see if they are getting anymore. They also had the 2 free Blu Ray DVD's which was a bonus.

1st impressions are it is just as good as the reviews suggest, the blu ray picture is astounding (on my TH-37PX80 37" Plasma) and the upscaling on normal DVD's over my old Panasonic DVD (7 years +) has to be seen to be believed. I also have found the sound output vastly improved, I'm only on Dolby Digital over an optical cable so HD sounds must be a treat.

A

Anonymous

We got ours too from the Panasonic Shop in Staines! The next batch of players will be available first from the Panasonic web site and Panasonic High Street shops, followed by people like John Lewis, who will sell it for the RRP of £349. Places like Richer Sounds will probably get theirs, when Panasonic consider that the market has cooled down or when competitors new machines from Samsung and Sony hit the streets. Samsung BD-P1500 is due in May and Sony BDP-S350 is due in July. Pioneer have announced the BDP-LX71 for summer release, somewhere between £499 and £999. Pioneer said that there could actually be two new machines. There is also the Panasonic DMP-BD50 at around £599 due in the UK around July and the 'budget' Philips BDP7200 due - anyone's guess!

TRENDING THREADS