Panasonic Blu-Ray

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi

I am new to Home Cineam, although I am reading a lot to catch up quick.

I am moving into a new house and want to setup a new home cinema system in the living room.

One option I have been offered

Panasonic Viera TH-42PZ80 42in Plasma TV

Panasonic SC-BT100 Blu-ray Home Cinema System

4 x Panasonic SB-HS100A wireless rear speakers

Panasonic SH-FX67 wireless transmitter and receiver

But I would like to incorporate the new Panasonic DMP-BD50 Blu-ray Player but I need advice on what I need to add to acheive a home cinema system.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

A

Anonymous

Was it from a Panasonic dealer by chance??

Get the tv, the BD50, a denon, onkyo, sony, etc av amp and a speaker set like B&W MT30 and you'll be well sorted.

I bet it would kick the Panasonic kit's butt.

Rob

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
Indeed, the Panasonic SC-BT100 didn't do too well in the recent WHF review. Obviously that B&W speaker set is going quite a bit over budget since it costs over £1500 on its own, but there are plenty of speaker packages around the £600 mark which when paired with an AV amp around the £400 mark would be a marked improvement over the Panny all in one system IMO.

A

Anonymous

professorhat:Indeed, the Panasonic SC-BT100 didn't do too well in the recent WHF review. Obviously that B&W speaker set is going quite a bit over budget since it costs over £1500 on its own, but there are plenty of speaker packages around the £600 mark which when paired with an AV amp around the £400 mark would be a marked improvement over the Panny all in one system IMO.

A budget, what's that? ;)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts