panasonic announce a 42vt20 , due for release in late autumn ..

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Indeed. These sets are likely to be officially unveiled at the IFA show in Berlin, first week of September. We'll be there to report back (and from earlier events should they occur....)

D.J.KRIME

Jun 28, 2007
Visit site
I had a play with a 50VT20 that a mate of mine has purchased and whilst the PQ was very good IMHO the design/looks on the TV itself was as dull as dish water!

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Depends how close you sit, of course!

And don't forget that Panasonic and others are positioning these flagship sets as the best you can buy for 2D, wtih 3D an added benefit.

Making these sets available at a screen size that suits far more homes (especially here in UK) opens up these premium products to a far bigger customer base...

Still, no official announcement as yet. It could be like the fabled 42in Full HD Kuro that never happened
emotion-2.gif

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Unless you sit very close to the screen, you could be right, AEJ - I've found that 3D only really works if the screen fills the field of vision, and for the same reason it's best used in a room with the lights dimmed, or off, as the existence of real 3D objects in view can mess with the 3D illusion being created on the screen.

A

Anonymous

As we're talking new 3D sets here any news guy's on the Sony HX903, I know your testing the first Sony 3D model now 803, but wondered whether you've got your hands on the set above yet or any news on when you will? Thanks.

A

Anonymous

Clare Newsome:
Depends how close you sit, of course!

And don't forget that Panasonic and others are positioning these flagship sets as the best you can buy for 2D, wtih 3D an added benefit.

Making these sets available at a screen size that suits far more homes (especially here in UK) opens up these premium products to a far bigger customer base...

Still, no official announcement as yet. It could be like the fabled 42in Full HD Kuro that never happened
emotion-2.gif

Image1.gif

Pindi

Nov 21, 2008
Visit site
D.J.KRIME:I had a play with a 50VT20 that a mate of mine has purchased and whilst the PQ was very good IMHO the design/looks on the TV itself was as dull as dish water!

That's something Panasonic really needs to work on, even though the Z1 looks great.

D

Deleted member 2457

One thing about panasonic all the people who stocked pioneers are now stocking panasonics instead now, that must say something about them.

AEJim

Nov 17, 2008
Visit site
gel:One thing about panasonic all the people who stocked pioneers are now stocking panasonics instead now, that must say something about them.

That Pioneer doesn't make TV's any more? :D

D

Deleted member 2457

AEJim:

gel:One thing about panasonic all the people who stocked pioneers are now stocking panasonics instead now, that must say something about them.

That Pioneer doesn't make TV's any more? :D

emotion-1.gif
and that they must rate them

D

Deleted member 2457

Hi what hi fi team, you might have read about the mess i have got myself into over a new tv purchase, any chance of some advice as to what to do next over a future purchase and what you think might suit me best?

Thanks

D

Deleted member 2457

Okay thanks, i will have a think about it and then start a new one this afternoon, thanks.
emotion-21.gif

A

Anonymous

bigboss:Your heart's beating on the mention of the Kuro, max?
emotion-2.gif
i salivate upon hearing the word
emotion-5.gif

A

Anonymous

Andrew Everard:Ah, blackhearted max, then...?
in the immortal words of "cuba gooding junior" im all heart
emotion-11.gif

Pindi

Nov 21, 2008
Visit site
maxflinn:Andrew Everard:Ah, blackhearted max, then...?
emotion-11.gif

You must've been a fan of Heartbeat then.

A

Anonymous

Pindi:
emotion-11.gif

jerry maguire squire
emotion-15.gif

Pindi

Nov 21, 2008
Visit site
maxflinn:Pindi:

emotion-11.gif

jerry maguire squire
emotion-15.gif

Surely being "all heart" makes you a Heartbeat fan.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts