Pana DB35 vs Pana DB60 & Pana DB55 vs Pana DB80

A

Anonymous

I'm surprised that no one from the review team has even had the courtesy to respond to this.

I think it would be a great test, unless the new versions are not all the hype it was made out to be and the older products are actually better? A dilemma indeed.

A

Anonymous

Has everyone at WHF gone on their Easter break already?
emotion-12.gif

Andy Madden

Staff member
Feb 3, 2006
Visit site
Apologies - we have a 'BD60 in the building that will feature in the upcoming May issue (on sale 8th April). And we also have a 'BD35 that was used during testing. I'm not 100% sure about the ETA of the BD80, but rest assured we'll let you know as soon as we have one... Ta.

A

Anonymous

Read the BD60 Review in the latest issue that arrived this morning, and compared it to the BD35 Review.

Based on what was written, I get the distinct impression that the BD35 is actually the better of the two. There is a distinct disparity in the way certain words were used to describe both players.

While the review on the BD35 was glowing, it was merely complimentary on the BD60.

A

Anonymous

I am considering getting the BD35 but won't be buying Blu-ray discs until they come down in price.

So I wonder would I be as well to stick with my Sony DVP NS78 ie which would be best for SD?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts