fr0g

Jan 7, 2008
Visit site
I hope this is ok...pasted from Engadget

The Good The Ouya works as an unfiltered indie game repository, and at $99, is a cheap investment. Its free-to-try model for games allows you to assay before you pay.

The Bad The console has a cheap controller, unstable software, lacks compelling games, has a dearth of useful media apps, and low graphics performance.

The Bottom Line Despite its low price and free-to-try system, the Ouya fails to reach its potential as a disruptive alternative platform.

ie. Sounds like a bag of carp.

As for advice...

XDA is an excellent source for Android advice...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/ouya

spiny norman

Jan 14, 2009
Visit site
Perhaps OUYA is the sound of someone throwing up when they read pretentious tosh like 'an unfiltered indie game repository', 'assay before you pay' and best of all 'a disruptive alternative platform' ;-)

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
spiny norman said:
Perhaps OUYA is the sound of someone throwing up when they read pretentious tosh like 'an unfiltered indie game repository', 'assay before you pay' and best of all 'a disruptive alternative platform' ;-)

I thought 'OUYA' is the sound made by the Martian tripods in Jeff Wayne's 'War Of The Worlds'.

eggontoast

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
The OUYA makes a great little platform to run XBMC or even better SPMC. You can also run games emulators so you can play all the games from your youth....well my youth, probably didn't have arcade games when some of you old bastards were young lol.

near dark

May 5, 2009
Visit site
chebby said:
spiny norman said:

I thought 'OUYA' is the sound made by the Martian tripods in Jeff Wayne's 'War Of The Worlds'.

Love it lol

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts