Options for 2.1 system, preferably wireless sub-woofer

byakuya83

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
I've been listening to my Dad's system, consisting of a soundbar and bluetooth sub-woofer. I don't know the exact model but it's Sony and the soundbar is hexagonal. For such a neat system it really produces a fantastic sound, especially when watching movies.

I would be interested in something similar, either stereo speakers or soundbar, plus a sub.

A quick google search returned this:

http://www.whathifi.com/shop/onkyo-ls3100%20$n108579.xhtml

I'm not interested in virtual surround sound but more a simple 2.1 setup, as I'll be using it to listen to a lot of music as well. Any suggestions or alternatives you might recommened?

izools

Apr 28, 2013
Visit site
We have an Orbitsound M12 in our bedroom.

I've listened to a lot of soundbars and in terms of sound bars it sounds pretty good, much better than the more "common or garden" brands.

Obviously it pales in comparison to what I consider to be a "proper" setup; but as far as sound bar / 2.1 setups / wireless subwoofers go, IMHO you can't do a great deal better without spending a lot more money :)

byakuya83

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
Thank you both, are you're quite right, it's the CT-260. I'm therefore very interested in the new model. We were watching Bourne Legacy and were really impressed with the sound, especially during gun fire.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts