Oppo BDP-93.....

Garth Man

Dec 1, 2008
Visit site
Heres hoping that Oppo release this here this time!!!

6a00d8341c505253ef013487be7974970c-800wi

BDP-93 3D Blu-ray support

two HDMI output ports

Marvell Kyoto G2 chipset,

Wi-Fi b/g/n,

online streaming services from NetFlix and CinemaNow (hopefully the UK edition will have Lovefilm etc)

two USB sockets and a dedicated eSATA port.

phew sounds sexy, heres hoping [:O]

masonica

Dec 17, 2009
Visit site
Wonder if it will be "mod-able" like the 83? I carried that from San Fran as my carry on luggage. Am very happy with it for its versatility. The upgrade monkey may escape and mess with my fragile mind.

micks_address

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
looks great, the 83 is a fantastic player.. i sold mine a few months ago.. the 93 looks very tempting.. they are saying a november release timeframe..

masonica:Wonder if it will be "mod-able" like the 83? I carried that from San Fran as my carry on luggage. Am very happy with it for its versatility. The upgrade monkey may escape and mess with my fragile mind.

Garth Man

Dec 1, 2008
Visit site
Big Aura:
it's actually a pretty terrible photo - I'd be wary of any company that put out PR shots of a new product like that...

Agreed, the actual unit could be completely different, obvously theres no UK edition confirmed also

But if there is, then I'm gonna have to some serous saving
emotion-4.gif

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
aliEnRIK:Im just waiting for WILL to appear now
emotion-2.gif

Big Aura:if you say his name five times while looking in the mirror......

he appears behind you and makes you multi-region "out of the box"...

micks_address

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
i meant i like the look of the players specification, especially that it has dual hdmi output for supporting non HDMI 1.4 receivers..

Big Aura:

it's actually a pretty terrible photo - I'd be wary of any company that put out PR shots of a new product like that...

Big Aura

Oct 13, 2008
Visit site
wasn't a comment on your view of the aesthetics - it's a really badly lit photo with odd props thrown in. It's like something a non-photographer would do trying to take an "arty" picture. If they market on such a basic level (i.e. "hey, do you have a camera on your blackberry - can you take a photo for the brochure"), it does not bode well for what's to come (assuming they actually release it here).

micks_address

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
well after owning a BD83 I can safely say Oppo's kit is pretty awesome.. just check out any of the reviews for the BD83.. marketing here isnt such a big deal, you can import from the US, and add in a region free kit to make it region selectable

Big Aura:wasn't a comment on your view of the aesthetics - it's a really badly lit photo with odd props thrown in. It's like something a non-photographer would do trying to take an "arty" picture. If they market on such a basic level (i.e. "hey, do you have a camera on your blackberry - can you take a photo for the brochure"), it does not bode well for what's to come (assuming they actually release it here).

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts