opening my soundstage

Mr beck

Jul 26, 2015
Visit site
Hi there everyone,

Ive just finished running my tannoy xt8 speakers in and im looking to open up my soundstage a little more, Im more or less stuck in a foot max of space to sit. my speakers are jusy over 3.5 meters apart from each other. Im looking for nuetral sounding music and i have around 150 pounds to spend so Id be very greatful for some suggestions on interconnects ? Im using marantz pm 8005 and the na 8005 streamer..

Best wishes

David

iQ Speakers

Feb 24, 2013
Visit site
Mr beck said:
Hi there everyone,

Ive just finished running my tannoy xt8 speakers in and im looking to open up my soundstage a little more, Im more or less stuck in a foot max of space to sit. my speakers are jusy over 3.5 meters apart from each other. Im looking for nuetral sounding music and i have around 150 pounds to spend so Id be very greatful for some suggestions on interconnects ? Im using marantz pm 8005 and the na 8005 streamer..

Best wishes

David
I would experiment endlessly with position, its free and makes huge differance.

Mr beck

Jul 26, 2015
Visit site
Hi there

Thank you for your advice, ive moved then moved my speakers again, and im very happy with the position of them, The last thing for me to buy for my sytem is interconnects because what i have now are home made linn blacks that i used just to run in my system in. so any help/suggestions here would be great please..

David

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts