ONKYO HTS6305 5.1 HOME CINEMA SYSTEM ANY GOOD OR ANYONE USING ??

LOST

Nov 26, 2007
Visit site
Started a couple of posts recently about getting an all in one box home cinema system or going for seperates , such as 1910 reciever and boston aq xs or 1010i speakers . then i need to get cabling on top of course .

Went to sevenoaks today (only small shop and dont carry much) and he suggested the new denon 1911 av and the kef 1005 speakers all for 800 then the cabling on top of course .

Now ive just seen the onkyo hts6305 5.1 home cinema system with ipod dock inc for 449 ,was 500 . this set up uses the txsr508 av reciever and matched it with there htp638 speakers and inc ipod which is handy !

As im aware the 508 av is a good spec for the money but cant find any reviews on this system ? this would be matched to my pana 42pz70 tv , virgin v+ box and ps3 for gaming/bluray/music etc .

Now as my lounge is around 15ft by 12ft and i have a 5yr old daughter and also mid terrace i cant really have it LOUD unless my neighbours and rest of family are out , so im thinking now the the above 1911 and kefs will be a bit too much for what i need if you see what i mean !!

Anyone got anything to say about this onkyo system cos if its that bad i cant think what else to get !

cheers

ear

Aug 24, 2008
Visit site
actually onkyo speakers are not that bad.they sound pretty good to me.just think they dont go loud enough.

LOST

Nov 26, 2007
Visit site
well i cant really go that loud anyway but if there pretty good then i will prob go with this set as after all i can always upgrade the speakers in the future and keep the av !

i dont need or ever want 3d so i suppose this would be ample for now until i get a bigger detached house i can spend a whole lot more or good kit
emotion-2.gif

ear

Aug 24, 2008
Visit site
well i dont think that is a very good price for that package.the amp is pretty basic like the new 308.

LOST

Nov 26, 2007
Visit site
well the 508 is 280 with 20 off and the 308 only 199 and the 508 has a pretty good spec for the money and will prob be fine for me at 449 all in .

if i could find a denon 1910 for 325 i still need speakers and cables which will soon add up to a lot more .

A

Anonymous

I'm looking to buy the same setup.

I'm just wondering where you found it for $449 and if you are happy with the system.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts