oh dear .... oh dear .... oh dear

matengawhat

Aug 17, 2007
Visit site
Just bought myself a pair of Grado PS1000s and a Graham Slee Solo Headphone Amp and PSU1 to replace my Senn HD 650 and Little Dot MkIII soon to be appearing on ebay - said wouldn't buy anything i didn't need this year but hey!

solo-headphone-amplifier.jpg

ps1000.jpg

matengawhat

Aug 17, 2007
Visit site
well everything i've read about them says they are terrific so hoping thay are really that good - never owned a pair of grados so fingers crossed i'll like the sound and once sold the other bits not quite such a massive outlay

matengawhat

Aug 17, 2007
Visit site
well i have been told that graham slee and grados work really well together - i will def be keeping the fubar as need them for the dacs, i will be letting the little dot go unless I feel its better than the solo which only a direct comparion will prove - will let you know my progress.....

John Duncan

matengawhat:well i have been told that graham slee and grados work really well together - i will def be keeping the fubar as need them for the dacs, i will be letting the little dot go unless I feel its better than the solo which only a direct comparion will prove - will let you know my progress.....

Well I just had a package arrive on my desk...

SpiceWeasel

Apr 10, 2008
Visit site
matengawhat:
Just bought myself a pair of Grado PS1000s and a Graham Slee Solo Headphone Amp and PSU1 to replace my Senn HD 650 and Little Dot MkIII soon to be appearing on ebay - said wouldn't buy anything i didn't need this year but hey!

Oooooh, I am not jealous.....much
emotion-1.gif

A

Anonymous

Awating your thoughts along with some nice pictures please.

Nick

A

Anonymous

Nice...

I'm looking forward to hearing your thoughts - both immediate and after a nice burn in.

matengawhat

Aug 17, 2007
Visit site
they arrived - currently sat under my desk and can't do anything with them yet also prob good thing as still working off last night hangover! - got the phones which are pretty heavy, they come with a 15 feet headphone extension cable and an adaptor which will come in useful - surprised they only come in a cardboard box with nice cut foam inserts - apparantly the wooden presentation box is an optional extra at this price you thoughts it be standard!!!

Also got the Graham Slee Solo, PSU1 and the Graham Slee Cusat 50 Stereo Interconnect - not got any of it out yet as keeping headdown at work - as long as when i get it out its all mint as promised as is an ex display setup I think I got a great deal!

how they sound to follow..........

matengawhat

Aug 17, 2007
Visit site
ok just had about 15mins with them and thoughts so far - they are quite big - maybe i have a small head as even with the headband at its smallest i feel they are a little loose but they are very comfortable and cover the whole of my ears with ease - the sound is like wow - only tried them with my fubar iv so far not the solo but the bass is fantastic deep and tunefull, treble so clear and the soundstage is just massive - i have an evening planned tomorrow with them

TRENDING THREADS