OehlbachTwin Mix Two speaker cable?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
anyone tried or heard of this speaker cable yet? ...

was after some old Hitachi LC-OFC cable which is very neutral sounding , but cannot find any ... have been advised to get the OehlbachTwin Mix Two ... searched google and found some info in German ... think it won product of the year a while back

this is what the supplier states: (quote:)

I've tried various cables whilst the Hitachi was running out and found this Oehlbach cable came the closest. I need the cable to be as neutral as possible in the systems which I sell. A lot of cables emphasised the treble or had / introduced a grainy quality to the sound.

not cheap though ... £94 for a pair of 1.5m termininated with banana plugs (or add another £50 ontop of that for WBT 0661 spades) ...

found some on ebay for much cheaper but dont want to buy any if it is no good

idc

Oehlbach have not rated particularly well with What Hifi. I bought some USB cable and heard no difference over no name basic cable. At the time I asked about Oehlbach on the forum and got no replies. This is an occasion where the forum would be looking to you to buy and then report back dim_span. Oehlbach sells on Amazon.

A

Anonymous

idc:Oehlbach have not rated particularly well with What Hifi. I bought some USB cable and heard no difference over no name basic cable. At the time I asked about Oehlbach on the forum and got no replies. This is an occasion where the forum would be looking to you to buy and then report back dim_span. Oehlbach sells on Amazon.

mmmm .... will give it a miss as I dont find much info ... was really after some of the Hitachi which I have previously owned .... just spoke to the wife (boss) ... will save up for some Chord signature as this is something that if I buy, I will keep and not upgrade ...

hopefully might find some on ebay for a reasonable price ... need a pair of 1,5m long (new price will cost approx £375) ... hopefully will find some on ebay for approx £200-£220 (1,5m lengths are not favourable as most people go for 2m or longer)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts