Now the kids are older

Cynic-al

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
:grin:Hi everyone, started to read these forums a while back and thought it only fair i start to contribute.As i say the kids are getting older now and is giving me more time to listen to music without spongebob screeching in the background!

Alantiggger

Oct 14, 2007
Visit site
Cynic-al said:
:grin:Hi everyone, started to read these forums a while back and thought it only fair i start to contribute.As i say the kids are getting older now and is giving me more time to listen to music without spongebob screeching in the background!

Yeah well, going from the other day there.... you'd best not be playing your music too loud for too long...... else the kids will be on this very forum complaining about YOU .... lol

Cynic-al

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
Hi Chebby, i did read some of that -funny stuff!

lm too much of a push over,if my boys don't like what im listening too my system gets hijacked by their ipods

and Dub step comes out ! Damn that airplay !!

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
Alantiggger said:
Cynic-al said:

Yeah well, going from the other day there.... you'd best not be playing your music too loud for too long...... else the kids will be on this very forum complaining about YOU .... lol
Only fair to point out the thread for Cynic-al as he is new here...

http://www.whathifi.com/forum/hi-fi/music-listening-behaviour-and-loud-music-throughout-the-whole-house?page=1

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts