Not all upgrades are equal, but some are more equal than others....

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
A

Anonymous

jaxwired:
fast eddie:Edit: just found this and this which may fit the bill and save me some cash. :)

I like the wood one. That's a keeper...
Just an update on the rack situation:

We bought 3 of the matching coffee tables and they were all damaged.

Went ahead and ordered this shelf and the matching longer/higher version as i was planing on mixing up the two to make a long low shelf for the hifi (120cm wide instead of 90cm) and another side table.

Well one of the shelves is damaged too. Didn't even bother opening the other package. These guys obviously have serious quality control issues for 4 products from different stores to all be damaged.

Looks like i'll take my money to target as i like the rack in this months issue.

A

Anonymous

idc:I had my amp raised on wooden children's building blocks to help ventilation and that made for a slight improvement in clarity. I should have mentioned that in my original list of upgrades!

I was trying to think what I could use for risers - I will now plunder the kids' toy boxes.

idc

robbiekins:

idc:I had my amp raised on wooden children's building blocks to help ventilation and that made for a slight improvement in clarity. I should have mentioned that in my original list of upgrades!

I was trying to think what I could use for risers - I will now plunder the kids' toy boxes.

That advice comes with the rider that children may try and retrieve their building blocks from under said amp! Oak cone feet are also available from Russ Andrews, but they come in packs of three. I needed four due to the heat sinks on the bottom of the amp.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts